New Fish Training Course for Your Tank-Train your fish to do tricks

"Best in Show"

Look at this awesome fish training course.  I saw this and couldn't resist.  I bought it, yes I did and it's cool as heck.  It includes hoops, balls, soccer balls and nets and so much more.  It comes with a DVD and manual from the famous fish trainer Dr Dean Pomerleau.  It also won "Best in Show" in the aquatics dept at the Global Pet Expo that's how I found out about it.  The feeding wand could be made a little more durable but works great for the purpose.  

This works best in a 5 gallon or larger tank.  The description says a small bowl but if you want the full affect check out a 5 gallon tank.  IT also has a 4.5 star rating on major websites.  I give it a rating of 4 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment