Pond Season: The Best Koi Food

Now that Sring is here, it's time to think of are little fishy friends out in their pond.  Once the tempature reaches above 55F its time to break out the koi pond food.  This is important to feed the right food for the best nutrients for a great growth during the summer.  I use Tetra pond food because their are some for each season and the one I use is below.  It's a tetra fall and spring food that my koi and even my turtles gobble up.  It also will keep your pond clear unlike some cheaper made koi food that will cloud your water.  I can't wait to see the snapping at the top of my pond when my fish come up for that first feed.





Ingredients
Wheat Germ Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Feeding Oat Meal, De-hulled Soybean Meal, Dried Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Potato Protein, Algae Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite, Artificial Colors, Ethoxyquin and Citric Acid

No comments:

Post a Comment