Check out Hanna-Pro Discus And His Website

Hey guys sorry it's been so long since I have updated this site.  I have been doing alot on my youtube channel with videos and info that way it's easier for a majority of people to view and listen to.  I have found a up and coming discus breeder in south carolina his name is HannaproDiscus.  Even if you are just looking for information on discus his youtube is a great source for that information plus his comedy is entertaining.

Discus fish tend to scare people away whether it's the price tag or the thought that they are delicate.  You should check out his channel for some great information.  Plus he will be doing videos of the start up of his business and the trial and error of breeding discus.

I wish him the best in his adventure.


Find This Item and More at Our Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment